Sunday, October 2, 2011


[My container, my own container on my compound, has perhaps the greatest logo I've ever seen. When I first saw it, I actually thought I might get it tattooed on my shoulder. These days I'm thinking more about a little scar instead, but O.S.K. Moru Lines needs to be shared with you-all.]



As described by someone on Flickr named imbrettjackson:

"Look at his eyes - focused, alert, worried. He's got to get this beauty out of here and back to the swamp A f***ing S A P.

And then there's that smile: shit. Is this really happening? Oh s**t - Crocky, old boy YOU'RE SET FOR LIFE! Gotta get home. Gotta get home.

I DO believe he'd defend that package to within an inch of his life. And really - you'd want "crocodile tenacity" in your overseas cargo haulage."

[Our croc has had a few less espressos - no bags under his eyes - but he's still burly and anchor-inked and ready to haul tail with his big silver box. Good things for the girls and boys waiting on the other side of the ocean.]

No comments:

Post a Comment